Friday, April 11, 2008

Part of this blog has been not only trying to take a picture everyday, which I have not been able to do, but also taking my camera everywhere I go, which I have not done either. But on this particular day I did. While on break at work I took a walk around the neighborhood and found this pretty cool looking address sign behind a chain link fence. It reminded me of Jasper John's number paintings, at least I think it was Johns. I should do more research before formulating a comparison, oh well. This pic has good color and good texture. I liked the fact that the eight represents infinity and in this image it is degraded and behind a fence. It says that even infinity isn't forever. This image reminds me that great pictures can be found everywhere. I think I will take my camera with me today.

No comments: